(scroll down to see all contacts)
The Content Marketing Institute defines content marketing as such: "Content marketing is a marketing technique of creating and distributing relevant and valuable content to attract, acquire, and engage a clearly defined and understood target audience - with the objective of driving profitable customer action."
Ways These Contacts Are Involved In Content Marketing:
- Senior management at corporate content marketing companies
- Develop content marketing strategies (i.e. marketers/corporate developers)
- Consulting surrounding corporate content marketing
- Maintain content marketing strategies/solutions (i.e. system admins, graphic designers)
- Sell content marketing strategies/solutions
- Market content marketing strategies/solutions
On this search page you can run additional searches and the results will always be limited to Content Marketing Professionals. So, if you are just looking for Content Marketing Professional in a particular state, run your search below. If this is a common search you would like to run, we recommend that you bookmark this page.
If you would like more detailed information on the qualifications of specific people listed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 866-535-3960.